The benefits of taking part in a support group go beyond sharing your feelings in a safe environment. A support group can offer helpful information and success stories for coping with loss.
It can be a very therapeutic and healing experience, and helps you feel understood and less isolated. A bonus is that you meet others just like yourself, which can lead to lifelong friendships.
To join your funeral home’s 6-week virtual support group, complete the form below. A confirmation email with all the details will be sent to you within 3 business days.
How it works:
- 90-minute virtual sessions using your device or computer—no need to leave your home
- Once weekly for 6 weeks
- Up to 10 people per group
Benefits of support groups:
- Realizing you are not alone.
- A safe place to express your feelings.
- Helps you feel less isolated as you learn to become more comfortable moving forward after loss.
- Learn helpful information including practical tips and resources for dealing with identical concerns.
- Increases self-understanding.
- Reduces distress in the long run.
- Sharing experiences benefits everyone in the group.
- Brings renewed hope for the future
- More affordable than individual therapy sessions